Thank you for your interest in the Colorado Doulas Association. We are eager to welcome you as a member of this warm and supportive community! All birth professionals and others who are passionate about supporting growing families are welcome to join the CDA. We offer three different types of membership to suit your needs.
There are two steps for starting your CDA Membership:
- Please fill out the Membership Application which will provide us with information for your doula listing in our directory.
- Complete your payment using the Membership/Renewal page. Your application is not complete until we receive your payment. Thank you!
Your listing will be reviewed before it is made live on the directory.
This is the membership level that suits most. At $40/year, this membership includes:
- Website listing in our online database including: your name, contact information, certifications, unlimited services & regions and a 500 character bio or description of your services.
- Individual listings are displayed in a randomized order not alphabetical.
- Subscription to our quarterly E-newsletter.
- Discounted admission to CDA events (at least four a year)
If you would like to be listed on our Birth Professional Trainers page, you can select the “Trainers Membership” on the payment page and application. Trainer membership is $65 per year.
Group Practice or Agency Membership
This membership is designed for doulas (three or more) who work as a group and practice under one business name or for agencies that provide referrals to a defined group of doulas (three or more). At $100/year, this membership includes:
- One subscription to quarterly E-Newsletter sent to Agency owner or Group Practice representative
- Discounted admission for up to 5 partners to CDA events (at least four a year)
Our website allows parents to search our member database for doulas by name, region or specialty. We’ve also gone paperless! You can join or renew your membership and update your listing online as your practice evolves and grows.