Hi, I am a labor doula and postpartum doula. I have been involved in birth work for over 10 years. I am a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and have attended Advanced Training through Cocoon Birth and the Mountain Midwifery Birth Center. I am a member of House of Doula and serve on the mentor committee for the Colorado Doulas Association (CDA). I live in the Highlands Ranch area. I work throughout Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, Centennial, CastleRock, Highlands Ranch, Lonetree etc.
While I believe that an unmedicated birth is best for mama and baby, and provides the best chance of fully experiencing the power of birth, I recognize that it is not always an option or most comfortable for everyone. I believe it is even more important to surround yourself with people who you are at ease with, people who know what is important to you, and people who will support your decisions. As your doula, I will be that person for you!
My Goals as Your Labor Doula
1. Support you, your partner and your choices about your birth
2. Provide evidence-based information, research and resources to help you understand your choices and help you determine your desires
3. Surround you with peace and comfort during your labor and childbirth so that you can focus on your baby’s journey
4. Use practical hands-on tips and techniques to make the leap to parenthood a little easier
5. Support you and your family before, during and after childbirth to create memories about your birth experience that you will cherish forever
My Goals as Your Postpartum Doula
1. Nurture you and your new baby during the first few weeks as a family
2. Aid in your physical recovery and family bonding by providing opportunities for rest
3. Provide you with nutritious and nourishing foods
4. Assistance with breastfeeding support, information and resources
5. Increase your confidence as a new parent in understanding your baby’s needs and reading their cues
Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, Centennial, CastleRock, Highlands Ranch, Lonetree etc.